How to set up multiboot with linux as one OS?

Hi Listers:

I sent the enclosed message over the weekend and received two responses
that suggested I use grub instead of lilo to set up boots to
multienvironments (windows 98, windows 2000, and Red Hat linux).  It is my
understanding that grub creates a menu.  I am wondering if this menu is
visible to brltty or whatever at boot time.  The two respondents couldn't
answer this question because they don't use adaptive devices.

Does anyone on the list have experience with menus created by grub for
multi OS environments with  braille displays?  Or is there another wayto
set up multiboots that is accessible?

Thanks for your help!
Barb