How to set up multiboot with linux as one OS?

Hi All:

I'm new to linux but have worked on UNIX.

I'm sure you've discussed this topic before.  I'd appreciate your
feedback.

I am having a PC set up with three operating systems:
DOS/Windows 98, Windows 2000, and red Hat linux 7.2.  I will be using
brltty
(I can't hear).  A friend is doing this for me.  (I would be using JFW
with Windows 98 and Windows 2K.)

what is the best way to set up the multiboot sothat I can choose which OS
I want to invoke?  Also, should the three partitions containing the 3
operating systems be hidden from each other?

Thanks for your help!
Barbara Wagreich