How to set up multiboot with linux as one OS?

Rafaeland John:

Thanks for the info about grub.  Yousay it's accessible.  What screen
reader neds to be running in order to see the prompt to specify the OS I
want to invoke?  Or would I jsut type blindly when I think the grub prompt
has been displayed?  Yousaid it's accessible.  I woudl be using brltty for
linux and Jaws for windows 98/2K.

thanks,
Barb