How to set up multiboot with linux as one OS?

I don't need special equipment in order to use computers so I cannot
give you advice on that. As far as Grub goes it either boots into
default OS which you select in the configuration file or you need to
select it from the menu.

I'm sure others will tell you how brltty or Jaws can be used with grub
much better than I can.

When you get used to it you can probably type whatever blindly in order
to select the desired OS in grub.

--
Rafael