Speakup-enabled Woody disks

Hello.  I am using a Pentium 2, 350 mhz, 64 mb of RAM.  I do not know how
to make boot floppies, but I think you get the boot-floppies package.  The
problem I think was not the kernel but the drivers and modules.  I needed
to load a module for my network card.  I had the 2.2.20 kernel with speech,
but the drivers on the CD would not work.  They gave me a bunch of errors
about unresolved symbols and quit.  I am not sure how the driver disks are
created.