TRPlayer Volume

In my real networks configuration file, I have a value of 20 for the
volume.  No matter the value of this setting, the volume os the player
is the same.  Is there some global real networks file that superseeds
my local one?  What else do I need to do to adjust this?  I want the
player's volume lower than that of my software speech synth.

Thanks,

Dave