Least automatic Linux

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24484.6CFC6F90

Hi All,

   Apparently, from earlier comments I've read, there seems to be a flare
up, from time to time, as to which distro of Linux is better. As a new
member on the list, I was not aware of that and, certainly, do not want to
spark another flare up.

   One lister suggested that degree of automation was a possible criterion
for choosing a distribution of Linux; so, if I may and without starting any
trouble, might I ask which distribution is the least automated, since that
is my preference in programming languages I'll use that as my criterion for
choosing a distribution of Linux.

Thanks,

Walt

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24484.6CFC6F90

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Least automatic Linux</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi All,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Apparently, from earlier comments I've =
read, there seems to be a flare up, from time to time, as to which =
distro of Linux is better. As a new member on the list, I was not aware =
of that and, certainly, do not want to spark another flare =
up.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; One lister suggested that degree of =
automation was a possible criterion for choosing a distribution of =
Linux; so, if I may and without starting any trouble, might I ask which =
distribution is the least automated, since that is my preference in =
programming languages I'll use that as my criterion for choosing a =
distribution of Linux. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Walt</FONT>