Speakup-enabled Woody disks

I don't think it's important to have the most current floppies to boot
from. If you are using speakup enabled boot floppies and the latest CD
then you should be OK IMO.

I'm not familiar with the process needed to create up to date speakup
enabled boot floppies but if you tell me how to do it or give me a
pointer I'll try to do it for you. I can't seem to find any info on how
to do it on linux-speakup.org.

--
Rafael