Speakup questions

Hi Janina,

Thanks for all your suggestions and detailed instructions. I am constantly
amazed at the amount of assistance offered to new users here.

As you have rightly guessed, a 10MB download is not practical with my
Internet connection. The shortcut you suggest is however an excellent
alternative and should work out just fine for me. I will try it out today
and will inform you of the outcome.

Thanks again.
Geetha