Bookshare.org and SSL

Buddy:

I don't think there's such a thing as a version of lynx without SSL support. The lynx developers where never willing to have different versions, which
is why one had to go elsewhere and get a separate patch in the old days of the export restriction on crypto. Once Clinton lifted those restrictions, SSL
was in the lynx source about as fast as you could say Monica.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175