income tax online

Hi all!
Has anybody found an income tax site that can be used with lynx and linux. I've
tried a couple and gotten to the login and been unable to use them. I'm
scheduled to go somewhere late this afternoon to get them done, but I have
nobody to care for my daughter. She has severe developmental disabilities and if
she has problems we might not be able to go or might have trouble in case of a
long wait for help. I'd really rather do them right here at home if I could find
a workable site.
TIA.