Running a Linux Office

John:

A not so powerful computer, as so defined in the Windows world, can prove
a very powerful computer in linux. Don't give in to Windows-think.

For example, you could make your own workstation also be the server for
your office. Not hard at all to do that.

And, you could have windows right under your fingertips with a tool like
VMware--so you could literally switch back and forth without rebooting.