kernel patching

Hi Frank,

I ended up replacing that red hat standard issue kernel with Bill Acker's
kernel.  Just copying over the original file didn't work.  I had to rm the
original kernel file in /boot and then mv the kernel from Bill Acker to
that original name and then run lilo to get the system talking.  I think
I'll do some reading before actually attempting a real kernel patch, don't
want to get caught unprepared.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>