red hat and speakup are making the dell talk!

I would like to thank several people for their help!  at 2:14A.M.
September 14, 2001 the dell computer I have went completely verbal with
speakup 0.10.  William Acker is owed a debt of thanks for the package as
are the rest of the developers in the speakup list.  Ron Marriage thanks
for the partition structure.  Janina Sagka, thanks much for the help with
specific technical details and ideas for where to go in the maze of
silence that is the lot of those who are not yet where I am now.  Thanks
also to William Acker for having forgotten to erase vmlinuz-2.2.16-22 from
his redhat-7.0 directory, it really has come in handy.  Thanks to the
membership of the penguin_club and in particular to Fleet Teachout who
stayed with me long enough to get the first stable linux installation and
basic speech working.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>