red hat system almost talking: question related to comments

Don't know what a pam unix session is, haven't experienced one of those
yet.  Another change I did to /etc/inittab was to remove line 57 since it
appeared to be starting up x.  I suppose I could replace that last line
with something to start up bash.  Only thing is that seems to be coming up
already so I don't know.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>