The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, simon wrote:

 > I agree,
 >
 > apple still have not  been beaten by MS in the area of functioning
 > operating system,there biggest problem is that mac pcs  are to expencive
 > Microsofts problem is that there software has more bugs than an insect
 > collecter
Imacs are not that expansive anymore.
Problem, afaik there are no braille/speech programs for the MAC, if there
are I'd really want to know about it.

 > I would be using linex more often if they had a wider range of software
 > available
There's tons of software for linux, but maybe not what you neex exactly.
Do I have to send you the debian-package listings?