The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

Hi,

You were asking if there was a screen reader for the Mac.  There is one: Out
Spoken.  Versions exist both for Mac and Win.  Out Spoken has excellent
braille support and also some braille.  Visit the Alva web site.  The US
site is aagi.com, and I think the main company in Netherlands is alva.nl or
similar.

Let me know if you start using the Mac and find it usable.  Finally I'd also
like to point out that OS/2 in combination with ScreenReader/2 both from IBM
makes an excellent GUII environment for the blind.

Saqib Shaikh