The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

I agree,

apple still have not  been beaten by MS in the area of functioning
operating system,there biggest problem is that mac pcs  are to expencive
Microsofts problem is that there software has more bugs than an insect
collecter

I would be using linex more often if they had a wider range of software
available