The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Rafael Skodlar wrote:

 > On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:04:22PM -0400, Jared wrote:
 > > If the command line is so grate write me or help write me a mass market
 > > application that cells to millions of coppies. You can't because you can't
Linux is not an economic product, no mass-ads for it and certainly no big
company behind it.
Don't try to blame lack of knolidge about handeling linux as inaccesible
Last but not leeast, you don't SELL linux you get it FOR FREE!
Now how is that compared to all commerical bullshit!

One last thing, I'm possitive that if the gnome and kde accebility projects
succeed that will be a lot better then MS and all included will ever
become.

Fine, if you feel better win windbloze, your problem.
Now, let's quit the OS-discussion and ask ourselves what this thread really
is about then bitching each other about here believes/experiences.