DO I have an account running there? (KMM992427C0KM) (fwd)

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
Sound like me they are are even angry at you for even asking if linux will
work.
Most isp's I have used (or are using) overhere in .nl don't support
linux/unix.
But I found a way to work with them (sometimes even after concidderable
effort).

I understand that this is a cablemodem/dsl system?
Try something called pppoe or even pptp.
Can't help you further sorry.