artic

Tyler Spivey said the following on Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 11:50:33AM -0700:
> how bad do artic synths really sound?

Well I guess that depends on what you determine as bad?  I use a
speak-out from Gw micro and I think it sounds great but the new
synthesizer user would not give it a second glance.  I have an artic
transport and because I'm used to its speech I think it sounds fine.  My
favorite right now though is the doubletalk.

I guess what it comes down to is what you are used to and what is good
for your ear.

--
--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul@asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then