artic

Mike Gorse said the following on Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 03:26:23PM -0400:
> They're about as understandable as GW Micro's synths.

Actually in my opinion GW's synth's are more understandable than the
artic ones.

> I believe the Transport can emulate an Accent, so it may be usable under
> Linux, but there isn't a Linux driver for the Symphonics (internal)
> synthesizers.

At least with speakup the transport and the accent synthesizers are
supported.  So when you say a Linux driver do you mean an emacspeak
driver?  That I'm not sure of but at least with speakup there is
support.

--
--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul@asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then