About console508.p

Hi,

  In answer to Georgina's question, the console508.p perl 5 script does not
depend on emacspeak but having emacspeak running is an advantage. Start
emacspeak first and press ALT x fo[r command. Type shell and press enter.
Then start the Perl script by typing "perl console508.p" and pressing
enter. There is one drawback to running my script from within emacspeak.
Emacspeak prevents colors from actually being changed. The color choices
will however be saved. But to actually change background and foreground
colors, you must run the script outside emacspeak.
  I need to make a correction both to the readme and to the install script
setup.scr. SVGATextMode is a binary not an rpm file. So the line in the
setup.scr file that reads

rpm -i SVGAText*.rpm

should instead read

cp SVGATextMode* /usr/sbin/.