clock on dual boot machines

As root do this:

hwclock --systohc
This sets your clock to what ever linux says so befor you do ths make
sure linux has the correct local time.  Then do this second command:
hwclock --localtime

This sets it so that the cmos clock's time is knows it's stored in local
time instead of uct.

--
Raul A. Gallegos http://www.asmodean.net
The lunatic is in my head.  The lunatic is in my head.  You raise