clock on dual boot machines

Set your clock in Linux to local time and tell linux about this.
Usually when your situation happens it's because your cmos clock time is
stored in uct.  Just change it in Linux and you will be set.

--
Raul A. Gallegos http://www.asmodean.net
The lunatic is in my head.  The lunatic is in my head.  You raise