linux questions.

hi,  ok thanks for the great info. as for a synth i have the accent-pc do
you know if that is supported? just another question if i may. if i
understud you right. I haven't ever used this rar ware can i get this, or
is  it on the cd? when i go to install this would i do this under dos, or
windows.  thanks alot.