Digital Talking Book Standard

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 11:14:39AM -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
> What about freeamp?

It does not support searches on timecode (at least I didn't see anything
about that while checking their pages, they only seem to have normal
seek in files, which is not enough).

> Also, there's a set of perl modules for smil (see attached message).

They might be handy, if I had used perl :), I prefer Python, but it's an
easy task to write the code to parse smil-files, since they do not
require rendering, like the xhtml-files do.

/Peter
--
Alpha Test Version:  Too buggy to be released to the paying public.
Beta Test Version:  Still too buggy to be released.