Mutt or Pine?

To each his own. That's what makes all this stuff interesting. Pine has no
learning curve and I never use the menus. Just type the letters and go
directly to the place you want to be. For me, command-line stuff is ok,
but, command line options are too much to remember and key-stroke commands
that don't make logical sense are hard to remember too. Why clutter one's
brain with useless info that will change with the next product or version
anyway. I'd rather remember what people say in their e-mails rather than
the command-line options and odd-ball keystrokes I need to decode the
info.

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net