Terminal Program Using Ymodem

Hi John and other listers:
Of course I don't know about redhat, but in debian there is minicom, but I
don't think it uses ymodem.
I found and have been trying to use a package called lrzsz. It installed
fine and tries to work, but I don't have it working with my braillelite
yet; I'm sure there's something obvious I'm just not realizing. I'm
wondering if there's a problem having brltty running and trying to
transfer with the package at the same time or something. Anyway, I'm
continuing to try to work on it, so will keep you posted, and any input
from people who have done this would be appreciated.

--
				Cheryl