[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]F=F6r John J. Boyer
Skickat: den 30 december 2001 21:28
Till: blinux-list@redhat.com
=C4mne: Re: ZIPSLACK

Kristofer,
What version of brltty are you using? I recently got brltty working
perfectly. I had been having troiuble that was ultimately traced to brltt=
being run twice. I don't remember seeing your braille display in the list
of supported displays. Brltty does work with the brlspeak
minidistribution, which is a version of slackware. What kind of problems
do you have compiling brltty on the machine you want to use it on? How ar=
you starting brltty? My problems were due to starting it at the wrong
place in the boot-up sequence.
John
 On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Kristoffer Gustafsson
wrote:

> hELLO!
> I have a very large problem with the zipslack distribution.
> I can't get brltty to work.
> I have tried on anothercomputer to link it statically with suse linux 7=
.0.
> Then i placed the brltty file in the sbin directory.
> but i can't get it to work.
> I wonder if the linking is not corect made.
> Can someone link the brltty package for me and send it to me?
> i'musing an abt340 braille display on dev/ttys0.
> i'm using the swedish translation table.
> i also need help with 2 installation bootdisks for suse-linux 7.0 and
> slackware.
> Thanks

Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org