ZIPSLACK

Kristofer,
What version of brltty are you using? I recently got brltty working
perfectly. I had been having troiuble that was ultimately traced to brltty
being run twice. I don't remember seeing your braille display in the list
of supported displays. Brltty does work with the brlspeak
minidistribution, which is a version of slackware. What kind of problems
do you have compiling brltty on the machine you want to use it on? How are
you starting brltty? My problems were due to starting it at the wrong
place in the boot-up sequence.
John