ZIPSLACK

hELLO!
I have a very large problem with the zipslack distribution.
I can't get brltty to work.
I have tried on anothercomputer to link it statically with suse linux 7.0.
Then i placed the brltty file in the sbin directory.
but i can't get it to work.
I wonder if the linking is not corect made.
Can someone link the brltty package for me and send it to me?
i'musing an abt340 braille display on dev/ttys0.
i'm using the swedish translation table.
i also need help with 2 installation bootdisks for suse-linux 7.0 and
slackware.
Thanks