In search of boot script names.

The BRLTTY manual is currently being brought up-to-date. The latest version can
be read on-line at:

    http://dave.mielke.cc/brltty/doc/Manual-HTML/Manual.html

One of its sections, 2.5 (Starting BRLTTY), deals with having BRLTTY started as
part of the boot sequence. To make this section complete, it'd help to know the
equivalents to the REdHat scripts /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit and /etc/rc.d/rc.local
on as many distributions as possible. Would all those with this kind of
knowledge please let me know. The manual will be kept up-to-date as responses
come in so you can always check it out to see what information it's still
missing. We'd also be interested in any boot problems related to BRLTTY which
aren't described yet. Thanks.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.