Terminal Program Using Ymodem

Cheryl,
Yes. There is a problem with running brltty and a terminal program for
file transfer at the same time. You must stop brltty, then get out of
speech box mode on the Braille Lite. You can then press chord-s and y.
Apparently, I don't have lrzsz, so I haven't been able to try this, but my
experience with the Braille Lite indicates that this is what you would
have to do.
Let me know what you come up with. The keystroke sequence after you get
out of speech box mode may be different from what I would try first.
And let me know where to download the lrzsz program.
Thanks.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.