From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: 19 December 2001 11:39
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Accessibility of Star-Office

Hello,
About the only thing I am using Windows for these days is also scanning
and OCR. But I have to  maintain compatibility with the rest of the
office, so I can't get rid of Windows for now. I'm wondering if anyone is
using Star-Office and how accessible it is. Can it read Microsoft Word
files? I must have that capability, even if we go to Linux completely.
Thanks.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.