Dectalk drivers for Linux

Hello Gena and fellow listers.

I am afraid I was not very clear when I wrote earlier requesting
information about dectalk drivers.

The drivers I am looking for are for the dectalk PC.  The drivers weren't
for a specific program that I am aware of.   These drivers simply made a
device (usually /dev/dtpc0) that you could send information to and hear it
through your dectalk PC.  These drivers worked with Kernel version 2.2.x,
but now that I have 2.4.13, they won't compile.  The original package was
called dectalk_pc-0.95.  Anyone know anything about it and how we can make
it work with this kernel version?

Thanks for any and all help.

Best regards,

--
"Let music echo the thoughts of your soul."

		--  Jason Castonguay <jcast@snet.net>