isa to pci card adapter?

I want to continue using hardware speech as long as possible, namely my
double talk PC as the tripple talk pci isn't linux compatible. I'm getting
a strange problem in windows, where if I type a long enough message, I'll
get a loud continuous sound that changes pitch as you type through the PC
speaker, making the assumption this mother board may not go much further.