shellworld attacked!!!

If I wanted to distroy the competition and had the age old gredy mindset
and didn't care who I hurt as many before us have done, I might employ
this tactic.  I've seen businesses burned, prices increased and all
sorts of dirty things done to have this accomplished.  I've even seen
nations fake charges against innocents to achieve this end.