shellworld attacked!!!

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, David Poehlman wrote:
 > If I wanted to distroy the competition and had the age old gredy mindset
 > and didn't care who I hurt as many before us have done, I might employ
 > this tactic.  I've seen businesses burned, prices increased and all
 > sorts of dirty things done to have this accomplished.  I've even seen
 > nations fake charges against innocents to achieve this end.
Even in "free" America was this the leading way in the 19th and early 20th
century.
Railways aganst all small framers and in alience with the big once.
Rockefeller (spelling) the big oil-man from early 20th century who
bruned/distroyed or minipulated all other oil-companies till he had them
all.

The US has the Anit-Frust amendements on therte consitutions and the ICC (I
believe) to uphold them.
But we are getting off-topic here ;)