shellworld attacked!!!

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on December 12, 2001, at 06:00]

Hi:

>I am not naive; I realize there is evil in the world, but I
>totally can't comprehend somebody getting a thrill out of destroying other
>peoples' installations, especially when somebody with those skills could
>probably do really neat things to help people instead.

To understand the minds and hearts of mankind, we must look into the Bible. It,
especially in terms of our day, describes how people will become incredibly
self-centred, with their love for others growing cold. This is entirely in
keeping with what we observe.

[2 Timothy 3:1-4]: "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall
come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud,
blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural
affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of
those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than
lovers of God;"

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.