shellworld attacked!!!

In answer to my own question, if anybody else wants to know, shellworld
was attacked by a hacker Saturday and is in the process of getting back on
its feet. I am not naive; I realize there is evil in the world, but I
totally can't comprehend somebody getting a thrill out of destroying other
peoples' installations, especially when somebody with those skills could
probably do really neat things to help people instead.

Cheryl