Hello!

Hi.  both windows 2k and xp have an unattend.txt folder in the i386
folder of the cd which will let you customize the install.  have done
this with win 2k but haven't tried it with xp yet.  it works with win
2k  suspect it is in the folders for the other architectures as well
but got no machines to play with which would support them so I have
only tried the i386 versions and gotten it to work.  did xp without any
sighted assistance but it was rather a series of lucky guesses which I
made and it happened to work and install on the partition I wanted.
not sure I could repeat it.

brian.