speakup disks needed

Hi Jude,

Yeah; DSL is even less secure than dial-up, especially with a static IP
address.  But, if your system is solid, and you keep all the doors closed
you want, you should be relatively safe.

The RedHat boot disks are available on the linux-speakup.org FTP site, but
they don't work, at least the RH 7.2 boot image does not seem to work for
the Accent PC.

Regards.