Using IRC

That documentation file seems to be an ansi graphics file.  That is to
say, ansi graphic characters were used to make a mess of it.  From
somewhere I don't remember where it was so long ago I downloaded
convert.exe which was 6k in sie and is a great filter for those type of
files at least in dos.  I was using loadlin and slackware at the time and
managed to clean the file up nicely.  abyword may also work, if you can
tell it to delete everything that starts with an escape character that
should get it done for you.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>