access to freeamp advanced features

Hi,
Maybe XMMS is a better ooption than Freeamp. When I get around to it I'll
wade through all the XMMS related projects on freshmeat.net. If I remember
right  there is something called XMMS shell which is supposed to be a
console interface for XMMS. Don't know how much of the advanced functions
it supports though.

Good luck,
Tobias