Re: Tracking the Pointer using Xlib

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Kieran O' Sullivan wrote:

You can do that by doing a pointer grab (XGrabPointer) to force the
server to send all mouse events to your prog. The problem is that only
your program will receive these events, making it impossible to interact
with programs while running your zoom app. Another way, which is how xeyes
does it, is byquerying the mouse position every n milliseconds.

--
Alfredo

i> Hi everyone