Re: AGL Flutter IVI build failure

@marius.vlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tig is great thankyou

Joel - replies inline

On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 11:44 PM Joel Winarske <joel.winarske@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Bernard,

I noticed AGL master CI Jobs failing last week on meta-flutter, and moved them to Kirkstone branch on hunch.  x86_64 is passing on meta-flutter Kirkstone, but has not yet been smoke tested:
This includes xdg-shell, gstreamer player support, etc.
[Bern]  I'd totally forgotten about https://github.com/meta-flutter/meta-flutter but have now now bookmarked and will monitor, i can see kirkstone is a little ahead of AGL/master,

To have AGL master CI work again requires a few minor changes.
[Bern] Super i can wait no rush

The Renesas M3 CI job is failing for a different reason.  May be upstream BSP related.
[Bern] above my pay grade - however
Starting approx June I'm wiring up https://firebase.google.com/ with Pumped Fuel as you know lots of goodies with limited Google intrusion each service I wire in I'll describe in release notes. Couple of questions
1. Will Toyota at some stage provide a virtual device for testlab?
2. Something to take back to your managers will Toyota require access to Firebase - "personally i think you do, a fine balance between managing your interest whilst protecting user privacy".
3. Before I get much further along I'll need to know what your expectations will be for flutter app developers, we can then in corporate it and build an AGL flutter app baseline policy requirement thing

I have one change coming in ivi-homescreen that enables gapplication ID support, then I will focus on AGL patches.
[Bern] Cool  - i'll fire it up as time permits

I'm not clear on the Gradle reference, unless you're trying to build an Android artifact...
[Bern] Nope i'm not doing anything that i'm aware of

regards

On Fri, May 6, 2022, 3:40 AM Bernard Craddock <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
tig - fantastic thank you lol...

On Fri, 6 May 2022, 20:33 Marius Vlad, <marius.vlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 06, 2022 at 07:41:49PM +1000, Bernard wrote:
> Agreed it's got anything to do with either  AGL, Flutter (engine) or
> Gallery proper they all work fine independently, it's either a  gallery
> recipe typo or something new in kirkstone that's tripping up the recipe.
>
> No worries at all I can wait , over the weekend I'll try html5.
>
> Also quick question if I may, after a repo sync
> how do I list using git or repo any recipe changes?
git/tig log HEAD..marlin
git/tig log HEAD..github/dunfell

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. repo forall might also be
useful.

> [...]
> > >
> > /home/bcraddock/AGL/master/external/meta-flutter/recipes-graphics/flutter-apps/
> > flutter-gallery-release_git.bb:
> > > do_compile
> > >
> > > craddock@osrservervm01
> > :~/AGL/master/qemux86-64/tmp/work/corei7-64-agl-linux/flutter-gallery-release/git-r0/temp$
> > > cat log.do_compile.2582538
> > > DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
> > > Downloading Gradle Wrapper...                                      150ms
> > > Downloading Gradle Wrapper...                                        4ms
> > > Failed to download
> > >
> > https://storage.googleapis.com/flutter_infra_release/gradle-wrapper/fd5c1f2c013565a3bea56ada6df9d2b8e96d56aa/gradle-wrapper.tgz
> > .
> > > Ensure you have network connectivity and then try again.
> > > SocketException: Failed host lookup: 'storage.googleapis.com' (OS Error:
> > > Temporary failure in name resolution, errno = -3)
> > > WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
> > >

> > > bcraddock@osrservervm01:/tmp/agl$ curl -o gradle-wrapper.tgz
> > >
> > https://storage.googleapis.com/flutter_infra_release/gradle-wrapper/fd5c1f2c013565a3bea56ada6df9d2b8e96d56aa/gradle-wrapper.tgz
> > >   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
> > >  Current
> > >                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
> > >  Speed
> > > 100 55913  100 55913    0     0   305k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
> > >  306k
> > >
> > > bcraddock@osrservervm01:/tmp/agl$  cat gradle-wrapper.properties
> > > distributionBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > distributionPath=wrapper/dists
> > > zipStoreBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > zipStorePath=wrapper/dists
> > > *distributionUrl=https\://
> > services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.14.1-all.zip
> > > <http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.14.1-all.zip> *
> > >
> > > flutter gallery gradle wrapper properties 6.7
> > > distributionBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > distributionPath=wrapper/dists
> > > zipStoreBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > zipStorePath=wrapper/dists
> > > *distributionUrl=https\://
> > services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7-all.zip
> > > <http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7-all.zip>*
> > >

> > > meta-flutter updates Deprecate FLUTTER_CHANNEL in favor of
> > FLUTTER_SDK_TAG
> > > Remove need for TARGET_GCC_VERSION and FLUTTER_CLANG_VERSION variables
> > > Enable building for private engine branches vk-flutter-engine recipes
> > > (temporary till Vulkan PR is merged to master) ivi-homescreen package
> > > parameters for setting EGL GLES 2/3, EGL Context version, EGL
> > Transparency
> > > flag. separate package for flutter engine_sdk. Allows optional install to
> > > target image default FLUTTER_CHANNEL = "stable", opposed to "beta".
> > > FLUTTER_APPLICATION_PATH variable to support monolithic flutter app
> > repos.
> > > Allows setting project path from base repo. FLUTTER_EXTRA_BUILD_ARGS to
> > > pass parameters to 'flutter build bundle'. Add build dependency

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9805) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_