Re: AGL Flutter IVI build failure

Hi Bernard,

I noticed AGL master CI Jobs failing last week on meta-flutter, and moved them to Kirkstone branch on hunch.  x86_64 is passing on meta-flutter Kirkstone, but has not yet been smoke tested:
https://github.com/meta-flutter/meta-flutter/actions/runs/2273262645
This includes xdg-shell, gstreamer player support, etc.

To have AGL master CI work again requires a few minor changes.

The Renesas M3 CI job is failing for a different reason.  May be upstream BSP related.

I have one change coming in ivi-homescreen that enables gapplication ID support, then I will focus on AGL patches.

I'm not clear on the Gradle reference, unless you're trying to build an Android artifact...

Cheers,
Joel

On Fri, May 6, 2022, 3:40 AM Bernard Craddock <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
tig - fantastic thank you lol...

On Fri, 6 May 2022, 20:33 Marius Vlad, <marius.vlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 06, 2022 at 07:41:49PM +1000, Bernard wrote:
> Agreed it's got anything to do with either  AGL, Flutter (engine) or
> Gallery proper they all work fine independently, it's either a  gallery
> recipe typo or something new in kirkstone that's tripping up the recipe.
>
> No worries at all I can wait , over the weekend I'll try html5.
>
> Also quick question if I may, after a repo sync
> how do I list using git or repo any recipe changes?
git/tig log HEAD..marlin
git/tig log HEAD..github/dunfell

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. repo forall might also be
useful.

> [...]
> > >
> > /home/bcraddock/AGL/master/external/meta-flutter/recipes-graphics/flutter-apps/
> > flutter-gallery-release_git.bb:
> > > do_compile
> > >
> > > craddock@osrservervm01
> > :~/AGL/master/qemux86-64/tmp/work/corei7-64-agl-linux/flutter-gallery-release/git-r0/temp$
> > > cat log.do_compile.2582538
> > > DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
> > > Downloading Gradle Wrapper...                                      150ms
> > > Downloading Gradle Wrapper...                                        4ms
> > > Failed to download
> > >
> > https://storage.googleapis.com/flutter_infra_release/gradle-wrapper/fd5c1f2c013565a3bea56ada6df9d2b8e96d56aa/gradle-wrapper.tgz
> > .
> > > Ensure you have network connectivity and then try again.
> > > SocketException: Failed host lookup: 'storage.googleapis.com' (OS Error:
> > > Temporary failure in name resolution, errno = -3)
> > > WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
> > >

> > > bcraddock@osrservervm01:/tmp/agl$ curl -o gradle-wrapper.tgz
> > >
> > https://storage.googleapis.com/flutter_infra_release/gradle-wrapper/fd5c1f2c013565a3bea56ada6df9d2b8e96d56aa/gradle-wrapper.tgz
> > >   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
> > >  Current
> > >                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
> > >  Speed
> > > 100 55913  100 55913    0     0   305k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
> > >  306k
> > >
> > > bcraddock@osrservervm01:/tmp/agl$  cat gradle-wrapper.properties
> > > distributionBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > distributionPath=wrapper/dists
> > > zipStoreBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > zipStorePath=wrapper/dists
> > > *distributionUrl=https\://
> > services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.14.1-all.zip
> > > <http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.14.1-all.zip> *
> > >
> > > flutter gallery gradle wrapper properties 6.7
> > > distributionBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > distributionPath=wrapper/dists
> > > zipStoreBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME
> > > zipStorePath=wrapper/dists
> > > *distributionUrl=https\://
> > services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7-all.zip
> > > <http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7-all.zip>*
> > >

> > > meta-flutter updates Deprecate FLUTTER_CHANNEL in favor of
> > FLUTTER_SDK_TAG
> > > Remove need for TARGET_GCC_VERSION and FLUTTER_CLANG_VERSION variables
> > > Enable building for private engine branches vk-flutter-engine recipes
> > > (temporary till Vulkan PR is merged to master) ivi-homescreen package
> > > parameters for setting EGL GLES 2/3, EGL Context version, EGL
> > Transparency
> > > flag. separate package for flutter engine_sdk. Allows optional install to
> > > target image default FLUTTER_CHANNEL = "stable", opposed to "beta".
> > > FLUTTER_APPLICATION_PATH variable to support monolithic flutter app
> > repos.
> > > Allows setting project path from base repo. FLUTTER_EXTRA_BUILD_ARGS to
> > > pass parameters to 'flutter build bundle'. Add build dependency

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9803) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_