Re: LCD - Resolution and apps hanging issue #agl #automotive #help #agl-service-windowmanager

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021, rajeeshnair999@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to bring up AGL on Rasberry pi 4  then i am facing  2 issues
>
> 1. Screen resolution is not coming properly (please see the fig below). it shows big size apps
>
> 2. While clicking on apps sometimes hanging (scrolling hanging and apps hanging )
>
> Any body have idea on this issue ?
[snip]
> I also added some lines in file */boot/config.txt* for the LCD support
>
> max_usb_current=1
> hdmi_group=2
> hdmi_mode=87
> hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
> hdmi_drive=1
>
> Please help me to fix this issue

>From that it looks like the LCD is 1024x600, so the issue you're seeing
is the existing demo applications are currently hard-code to assume a
resolution of 1920x1080.  In releases prior to the switch to
agl-compositor in Jellyfish, the applications did have some simple
scaling code, but it was decided that supporting that going forward
wasn't required.  So you'll need to hack on the QML of the applications
you're interested in to scale them for your display.  I suspect that will
help with the input issues as well.

Scott

View/Reply Online (#9327): https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community/message/9327
Mute This Topic: https://lists.automotivelinux.org/mt/84307433/2167316