agl-compositor & command-line gstreamer pipes

Hi AGL & Marius
I synced my build repo with the latest master and I saw the gstreamer video pipelines (even the simplest & test one) doesn't work with the new agl-compositor (the pipe just stay in PAUSED state and sometimes it through the connection error with display server).
I didn't build the agl-compositor with the RBA option, and I didn't change any option related to the graphics stuff.
So want to ask about the recent updates on agl-compositor and the patches that might unintentionally may affect this one, because as I checked I couldn't see any patch that titled with such "restricting" and "denying client" ones.
Marius, do you have any idea about this one?

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9320) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_